Mifi

toasty

Free Member
Hi, Does anyone have a recommendation please for a 4g unlocked mifi (hopefully not Huawei) with 2 sockets for antennae?

I have a netgear with two Ariel sockets it’s fully unlocked we even used it when we moved home before we got broadband would recommend

I've got a Huawei with antenae, but to be honest we don't really use it. I just set my phone (100 gig a month sim) up as a Hotspot and link the Tablets for browsing and the Amazon stick plugged into the TV for films.

I've got a Huawei with antenae, but to be honest we don't really use it. I just set my phone (100 gig a month sim) up as a Hotspot and link the Tablets for browsing and the Amazon stick plugged into the TV for films.
I haven't got a lot of data, I just need it occasionally so just have a 24gb data card. Do you have a product code for the Huawei, there are quite a few out there, cheers.

I haven't got a lot of data, I just need it occasionally so just have a 24gb data card. Do you have a product code for the Huawei, there are quite a few out there, cheers.

In theory it wants to be 5G if possible :)

I know you said preferably not Huawei but we have a Huawei E5878 with a twin external roof mounted aerial and it has performed very well for us. It's on EE and we found when touring the Highlands that there were many places that we couldn't get TV signal but we got mobile broadband and watch TV via that.

I'm fed up of trying to decipher Chinese instructions

Lol. What's wrong with Chinglish? 🤣

If you find a huawei at the right price with the right features, don't rule it out on that basis because there is loads of help on the net :)

weve got a tplink one for the workshop , had it a couple of years , works fine. twin aerials and 4 network sockets so can wire the puters and printer and turn the wifi off.

I have never had a problem with Huawei, and the instructions have always included English
Until recently I was using a Huawei E5577, it has two TS9 sockets for an external aerial
We have this model too coupled to a Poynting puck antenna. Had to buy adaptors to match the Poynting to the Huawei - ebay is your friend. We use an EE sim which is not the cheapest but works best for us in our local hunting grounds around darkest Wales.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back