MiFi sim

oppy

I'm sorry if I'm becoming a bit of a pain, but can anyone recommend a pay as you go data sim for our mifi thingy. I ordered what I thought was the right one from Lyca mobile, but alas no but they have refunded me. We are off on Monday so time is a little tight. Our unit was gifted by a dear friend and is open to all suppliers, so HELP please
Ta Peter

This late GifGaf may be quick enough buy a 30day goody bay

You might not get the best deal but are you maybe better finding a local tech / phone shop and taking the unit in and seeing what they can set you up with. Maybe they will get it working for you. Just with it being so close to the off. Obviously tell them you are off to France. Or I guess you could try that with a local sim in France maybe?

Or I guess you could try that with a local sim in France maybe?
Looking to buy a sim to use in France on the mobile service run by LeClerc
1712870742748.png

Look for one of the superstore supermarkets. Carrefour, Auchan, Le Clerc etc. Loads of them. Every one has a load of small stalls on a concourse usually at the main entrance that will generally include outlets for the main networks. In store for the supermarket ouwn brand (at the tills just like here).

You can price up several different deals in half an hour. You will need your passport.

Assuming your crossing by tunnel or Dover/calais then Carrefour Calais will see you sorted.

Scancom EE prepaid data sims are a good way to go Here if you go a lot buy the longer lasting one Here I use there 3 card in the UK in my mifi as my phone is on an old EE contract and gives me EU roaming (restricted to 50gb) it also means I get good coverage between the 2 almost all the time at home.

Scancom often have better prices on Amazon.

Assuming your crossing by tunnel or Dover/calais then Carrefour Calais will see you sorted.
We are on the Portsmouth-Caen trip with Brittany Fairies at just before midnight on Tuesday but we are visiting friends on our way down so setting off after lunch on Monday

We are on the Portsmouth-Caen trip with Brittany Fairies at just before midnight on Tuesday but we are visiting friends on our way down so setting off after lunch on Monday
Might be worth going to E. Leclerc in Caen for a RégloMobile SIM. In the large hypermarkets, they're usually in the Espace Culturel shop (along with books, DVDs, CDs, etc.) not in the main grocery/household goods/clothing area. Check with them that it's OK to use it in your MiFi unit.

Back