MH with a motorbike on the back into Ukraine

namdom

I go to Ukraine a fair bit on the motorbike but am tempted to take the MH this year and put a 125cc scooter on the back.

When you go into Ukraine they stamp your passport saying that you came in via car/bike but has anyone ever taken a second vehicle (In my case my motorbike) in on the back of a MH. Do they get all funny and customs about it do you know? I've heard stories about going into Russia and they won't let you take the second vehicle in with you as they're scared you'll sell it etc.

You mean actually speak to a human, in real life? Eeew :)

I think that's what I'll end up doing though.

Better that than having to try and explain to the officials over there ................ my mate down the pub reckons ... :rolleyes2:

Good luck :wave:

Explain .. to officials ... in Ukraine ... you're having a laugh ;)

I've been there a few times, thankfully always on the motorbike as the queues are often slow moving (But bikes go to the front without annoying anyone) but I've yet to meet a friendly official there, even less so one who speaks enough English for me to get my point across. Up until this point I just say "moto" a lot, make motorcycle gestures and say "Da" to everything :) They eventually get sick of me and just send me on my way :)

P1130441.jpg

Won't they just stamp passport stating you are taking two vehicles in? Failing that take a few bottles of home made wine to give out. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back