Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas to everyone.
And for those who have had a poor 2023, I hope 2024 is a much better year.
I hope for a more peaceful world, than todays.
And my thoughts are with ALL of those who are right now, living through hell in todays world.

Well that's that for another year, apart from the tunes on the radio you would hardly have noticed.
You can breath easy now its all over. 😂
tunes.jpg

Maybe it's just us, I used to love it but now they start in February and it just gets old very quickly, apart from Liz making a couple of hundred mince pies and dozens of cakes I wouldn't really have noticed it passing.

Maybe it's just us, I used to love it but now they start in February and it just gets old very quickly, apart from Liz making a couple of hundred mince pies and dozens of cakes I wouldn't really have noticed it passing.

It not just you. Its Michelles pet hate when people start asking her from today if she "had" a nice Christmas. Drives her nuts 🤣

Im quite enjoying it this year but I avoid all the hype by never watching live TV or going in shops!! :D We only put our decs up less than a week ago. Barney and Richmond look lovely as does the village so Im kind of into it a bit.

We went to Chester last xmas mid December to look at the lights, a total waste of time, small villages around here had way more lights.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back