Mercedes 508d - How gutted am I

bigmeeky

Folks,

my missus has just bought a caravan on ebay...................:(

I am so gutted I feel like crying!!!! Sad sack eh!

As a result I will be sticking my old girl up for sale, anyone interested let me know.

She is a Merc 1985 (C Reg) 508d with about 200k miles. This was a van that had a back stuck on her in the past, a great little conversion. I will stick some pictures up and a yoputube video. This is one wee took last summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWaVbIbSma8

Had a new starter motor, 2 new batteries (24v) and a new leisure battery this year. Just had a new cd player fitted and a spit charger so that the 12v leisure battery is charged when driving along.

Lots of extra bits and pieces to be included, an ideal little starter van including a generator, gas bottles etc. I will list all later when the tears arent blinding me!

This is a very very sad day.............................

Folks,

As a result I will be sticking my old girl up for sale, anyone interested let me know.

Who would be interested in buying your Wife if she prefers a caravan rather than the Merc?:)

Defitzi

dOES THE NICE DOGGIE COME ITH THE VAN? nO WELL HOW MUCH FOR THE DOG?
PRICE OF VAN DEDUCT PRICE OF DOG EQUALS VAN PRICE SO HOW MUCH EITHER /OR? i'LL LET YOU KEEP WIFIE -LONG-TERM LEASE! okl HAVE WE A DEAL?:D

Caravan

Something wrong here, she buys a caravan and you have to sell the van. :eek: Tell her, its her caravan and you are having nothing to do with it. Let her pay for it, collect it and pay for storage and tow the thing around. Put your foot down man.:D

Jon

ps stop her going on ebay, what will she be buying next? Actually, probably nothing worse than a caravan. It'll be like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted if you bar her access now.

your a dick a total dick, wot else can i say , fk sake grow a back bone.
i m so pisst at ya i feel like fkn shakn ya. aaaagggghhh.
if ya dont r.i.p. buddy

if ya dont r.i.p. buddy

Any chance of a translation of this post into ENGLISH ???
I'm afraid I don't "DO" Chavspeak..:confused:

Any chance of a translation of this post into ENGLISH ???
I'm afraid I don't "DO" Chavspeak..:confused:

I could translate for you but I do not want to get embroiled in this one.
Its not exactly the most polite post I have read though, but is far from the worst I have seen on forums.

Thanks

if ya dont r.i.p. buddy

What are your feelings on the environment? I get the impression your a gentle sort of person, rich with emotion and charm, just have difficulty expressing it.

Come and have a cuddle, come on.......
:D

what are your feelings on the environment? I get the impression your a gentle sort of person, rich with emotion and charm, just have difficulty expressing it.

Come and have a cuddle, come on.......
:d[/quote

lol would you really give him a cuddle???? ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back