Men only support

Well when i was in germany i went into shared loo and was using urinal when two birds came out of a cubicals walked over to mirror beside me put on lippy and walked out,now if that were here you would have heard them scretching miles away or maybe laughing.:scared:

Sure

i went into shared loo and was using urinal when two birds came out of a cubicals walked over to mirror beside me put on lippy and walked out.:scared:

Sure They where birds Trev you can't be to sure in some of they places

Sure They where birds Trev you can't be to sure in some of they places

Your right my mate went out side with one of two very nice girls for what i dont know but he came in very sheepish when we grilled him for a while he bust out saying when he put his hand down there were two big gugilies what ever that ment.:scared:

Reminds me of the time we went to Edinburgh for Hogmanay, the queue for the ladies was horrendous, the gents were in and out of the portable multi urinal, can't remember how many of us (10 to 15), waited for the blokes to come out and all piled in, first and last time I have had a mass pee with a bunch of complete strangers all sat in a circle facing each other. :lol-053:
just glad I was tipsy.

It all depends on bodyshape you can be 5ft 10 and still bang your bum when step off the pavment:lol-053:

as some of you will remember, in the early days, the toilets at Glastonbury were a simple pit with planking seats laid across and a corrugated wall for privacy. after 3 days the pits were pretty full and absolutely minging.
walking past that day i could hear a pitiful noise and saw under the fence some poor sod had fell in and was covered in it,and was .trying to get up the slippy sides
turned out the poor chap didn't have any friends. i often wonder if he got out

i went into the Gents in the M Shed museum in Bristol. the urinal was just a stainless steel trough, but what i found annoying,was that not only was it unshielded from the door ,so anyone could see you when using it,very modern i thought ! but it was a bit high for comfort.
anyway i was desperate,so standing on tiptoe i started to remove my apparatus, when, sod's law, the door opened,putting me in full view of the crowds of people outside ! a young man breezed in,and giving me a startled look, went past me and further in to the toilet,presumably to use a cubicle. i re-arranged myself, and decided to use a cubicle as well.
as i went into the next section i immediately spotted another ,much lower, trough in stainless steel! much more sensible i thought , must be for kids.
on the way out was when i noticed the higher urinal had taps and a number of notices saying 'handwash only ' !

Minger LOL

At least we can multitask!

menmultitasking.gif

as some of you will remember, in the early days, the toilets at Glastonbury were a simple pit with planking seats laid across and a corrugated wall for privacy. after 3 days the pits were pretty full and absolutely minging.
walking past that day i could hear a pitiful noise and saw under the fence some poor sod had fell in and was covered in it,and was .trying to get up the slippy sides
turned out the poor chap didn't have any friends. i often wonder if he got out
That was Michael Evis that you saw.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back