Meet insurance.

Is that the 'Noordam' of the Holland America Line ? :confused:
This boatty never gets to Antwerp; cannot swing round overhere; river is too narrow: only 1000m !

It certainly is,Leo, Well done, 10 out of 10;), hope to be aboard her one day with the family and van enroute to Holland:cool:

It could be a long trip to Holland ! A little by-pass via the Caribian and the Mediteranean on the way. Did you look at the prices ? :eek::eek::eek:

It could be a long trip to Holland ! A little by-pass via the Caribian and the Mediteranean on the way. Did you look at the prices ? :eek::eek::eek:

LoL:D:D I wish:p

Anyway ,Rick, Sorry for Hi-jacking this thread:eek:,lets get back to the subject:rolleyes:

What was the subject Rick ???:confused::confused:
It was..............eeerrrrrrrmmmmmm.....!......?..............duuuuuurrrmmmm....errr..........:(:confused:......:eek:........????:D:rolleyes:.... ... ..///:eek: something about lenny's holiday I think...... but never mind i'm off on mine on Saturday so, do I care a tuppenny chew? do I b******cks.

Some thoughts

If you all want a Meet may I suggest that instead of trying to get Insurance that you all meet up a commercial campsite? That way you won't have to worry about insurance.
I have found this website very helpful in choosing places for another Club's Meets - http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/ - read the reviews and if they are unfavorable... Well you know the rest :D
I believe that getting insurance for a Club that does not have a subscription may prove to be very difficult - having been involved with something similar on another website

Commercial campsite sounds good to me:cool:
Err we have already done this a couple of times at Hayfield and Leek:cool:

Fair enough but it could save some-one from getting too stressed about getting Club Insurance.

It is a B. minefield. You think that £1 mil is enough 3rd Party Liability to carry and the next thing you know you are being advised that one should be looking at £5 mil.

It is the 3rd Party thing that is killing off loads of little village Fêtes. They simply cannot afford to get the insurance

The French have definitely got the right idea - They just do their own thing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back