Mazda Bongo 1995

Scotia

MAZDA BONGO

1995 Black Mazda Bongo 8 seater Day van Turbo Diesel with an electric auto free top roof.

Mileage 111446

Rear seats fold down to create an area for two adults to sleep. Once the auto free top is opened a further two can sleep in the tent. Imported from japan rear blow heating and cooling keeps the whole van at the required temperature. Drives well, ideal for weekends away or a roomy 8 seater. Needs some welding around one shock mount and to sills and rear wheel arches – replacement arches included.

Good runner but selling as spares or repairs due to the needed welding.

If anyone is seriously interested send me a pm and I shall forward Georges number to contact him to negotiate a price.
IMG-20210504-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20210504-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20210504-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210504-WA0001.jpg

Looks like the mileage is km, which makes it sound worse. 69,249 Miles

Need a price put up really.

Looks like the mileage is km, which makes it sound worse. 69,249 Miles

Need a price put up really.
Negotiate a price with the owner, think he is hoping for £750 from a previous conversation.

If I were you Sam, I would buy it, do the welding and make yourself a couple of grand!

If I were you Sam, I would buy it, do the welding and make yourself a couple of grand!
I do that easily with what I am doing now. Too old and stiff for crawling under vehicles maybe if I had access to a ramp or lift but would have done that for George if I had access to a lift.

If George goes on the FB bongo group if it's anything like the Delica group people are very keen for original parts and sometimes a few get together and buy the whole thing to strip

If George goes on the FB bongo group if it's anything like the Delica group people are very keen for original parts and sometimes a few get together and buy the whole thing to strip
Cheers will mention it to him.

George - the above Bongo owner here - as Sam said looking for £750 as I haven't got easy access to a ramp for welding underneath.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back