Maxxair Maxxfan or Fantastic Fan?

DnK

Free Member
I can’t decide between Maxxair Delux fan and the Dometic Fantastic Fan 3350 which is the better unit to fit on our moho. There is a price difference but that aside can anyone comment on which they consider from experiences is the better unit and why?

If no experiences with both but have of one of them the please tell me what you like about it and its performance.

I can’t decide between Maxxair Delux fan and the Dometic Fantastic Fan 3350 which is the better unit to fit on our moho. There is a price difference but that aside can anyone comment on which they consider from experiences is the better unit and why?

If no experiences with both but have of one of them the please tell me what you like about it and its performance.
I think the Maxxair Deluxe is possibly one of the most expensive fans on the market.

But, IMO, it is worth the investment :)

I have the Maxxair Deluxe 7000k and I think it is brilliant! In Auto mode it adjusts the speed automatically depending on how much the actual temp is higher than the target temp, and switches itself off and closes the shroud when the target is reached (and comes on again by itself when cooling is needed).
When off, it is low profile, but when the shroud opens you can still drive with it open and also leave it open in the rain with the shroud open
Easy to control with the remote and at the lower speeds it cannot be heard and uses very little power.

Not that common in the UK so I looked at quite a few Youtube videos for feedback and reviews. Couldn't find a single person who had bought a Maxxair and regretted it. This was not the case for the Fantastic Vent (aka Fantastic Fan) buyers.

If I were buying again or building another van, the Maxxair would be one of my first purchases, as it was with my current one.

I think the Maxxair Deluxe is possibly one of the most expensive fans on the market.

But, IMO, it is worth the investment :)

I have the Maxxair Deluxe 7000k and I think it is brilliant! In Auto mode it adjusts the speed automatically depending on how much the actual temp is higher than the target temp, and switches itself off and closes the shroud when the target is reached (and comes on again by itself when cooling is needed).
When off, it is low profile, but when the shroud opens you can still drive with it open and also leave it open in the rain with the shroud open
Easy to control with the remote and at the lower speeds it cannot be heard and uses very little power.

Not that common in the UK so I looked at quite a few Youtube videos for feedback and reviews. Couldn't find a single person who had bought a Maxxair and regretted it. This was not the case for the Fantastic Vent (aka Fantastic Fan) buyers.

If I were buying again or building another van, the Maxxair would be one of my first purchases, as it was with my current one.

Thanks for the feedback, i've struggled to find comparisons on the web. What I have read tends to lean me toward the Maxxair so again thanks for your input.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back