Mask disposable

Never let your mask slip.
lambs.png

we went to a coastal rspb reserve yesterday....disposable masks littering the carpark, tissues wedged in the fence beside the bin. bags of dog crap left on the paths and dogs being allowed to wander off lead past the signs warning of ground nesting birds on the shingle banks.

ive deleted what i wrote about dog owners

We had a dog mess in our yard. Anita bagged it ready to take home to bin. The bag was left by our front door as to not stink the place out. Went Anita went to pick it up to take home the bag was gone! I still forget after living here for so long. If your yorkshire, it's your god given right to take anything that is not properly secured. :(

We have just been away for two days at a lovely river beach and have picked up eight used masks and put them in the rubbish bin that is on sight.I really find it hard to believe the stupidity of some people.
eh? that's the one constant in my life !

I keep a dog poo bag in the car and van just for used masks. Occasionally pick up masks discarded by others, if I can pick them by strings, and drop them in the bag to dispose of safely. I try and think someone had one in their pocket and did not see it fall out.....but that may be too charitable!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back