Maps.me alternative that actually works - Organic Maps

The vikings used a bit of iron orr at the end of a bit of string, they got to the americas.
Rob has all the latest tec & has trouble finding his way home from the pub, well until closeing time. 😂

They got to the America's indeed Trev - but did they even know the America's were there?

Taxi always knows the way home. 🙂

Only RYA course I did was my Inland Helmsman course Barry which I did in 2001 with a bloke called Scott who was an instructor from a local Marina. When I arrived he said "Look Rob I know you can helm a boat so why don't we have a day out on the river involving a few pubs and a bit of lunch and I'll write you a certificate". (we did actually do some course content between pubs!) I only wanted to get the certificate so I could get cheaper insurance so that suited me. We had a great day out and got suitably shrew faced, as you do and I got my certificate which I also found the other day.

Scott was a great bloke, very well known on the river but sadly died not long after that aged late 30's. 🥲

Some of the stuff I found t'other day in a forgotten cupboard;

View attachment 133041
View attachment 133042
View attachment 133043
Was it under the fifty pound notes you were sending me Rob 😂

Couldn't get on with Waze either.
Voice can be changed under settings.
Star wheel, top left...
Star wheel, General...
Sound...
Thank Tim, I just saw voice language which was already in English so didn't go further, I went with Jack, one Elizabeth is enough.

Back