map reading.......

sammclouis said:
hhee hhee :D true mate true!!
my tomtom...well ex tomtom didnt cause me too many probs although common sense played a big role in that!! but once it took us down a narrow lane near caernarfon & it took longer cause i had to take it slow...thinking hell where we going!!:D

same thing leaving fishguard. 12mls, single track to a pub only to find another mile and theres an A road originating at fishguard. bummer!!!!!

pappajohn said:
same thing leaving fishguard. 12mls, single track to a pub only to find another mile and theres an A road originating at fishguard. bummer!!!!!
maybe we all ought to look in to the sat nav for trucks that is being developed

royale17.jpg

We're going to carry on with the map, gives me something to do as well.
Sam I'll have Daniel when you've checked out his contours.....

gillr49 said:
royale17.jpg

where did you get that pic of me lmfao

Didn't you see the paperatzi with their long lenses last time you were wild camping?

:cool: :cool:

gillr49 said:
Didn't you see the paperatzi with their long lenses last time you were wild camping?

:cool: :cool:
yeah but not at the pool
lucky it wasn't a little earlier when i belly flopped into the pool lmfao

gillr49 said:
royale17.jpg

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WOW WOW WOW
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW............OH IM GONNA FAINT

my dream...

last night i dreampt that i was clubbing with me mate & daniel craig and timothy dalton were watching us by the dance floor...so DANIEL came up to me and said i want you.....YES ME!!!so i was like wow in my dream..it felt real & i thought he wanted me...hhee hhee :D :D :D
so he walked me home and i lived in a flat and we were getting down to the nitty gritty (wont tell you the details :eek: ) and he started snoring...& so i looked at him and thought why the hell has he fallen asleep...and with that i woke up...and there was dave my hubby....snoring his head off in the camper......HA HA HA HA HA.....i tried to get back to the dream.....but it wouldnt work....one word!!!......GUTTED..:D
daniel_craig_300x400.jpg

sammclouis said:
last night i dreampt that i was clubbing with me mate & daniel craig and timothy dalton were watching us by the dance floor...so DANIEL came up to me and said i want you.....YES ME!!!so i was like wow in my dream..it felt real & i thought he wanted me...hhee hhee :D :D :D
so he walked me home and i lived in a flat and we were getting down to the nitty gritty (wont tell you the details :eek: ) and he started snoring...& so i looked at him and thought why the hell has he fallen asleep...and with that i woke up...and there was dave my hubby....snoring his head off in the camper......HA HA HA HA HA.....i tried to get back to the dream.....but it wouldnt work....one word!!!......GUTTED..:D
daniel_craig_300x400.jpg
ha ha ha that is a good one samm:D

There you are
Proves if you get off with Daniel you would be disappointed
So give Dave a big kiss and see what happens......:) :) :) :)

gillr49 said:
There you are
Proves if you get off with Daniel you would be disappointed
So give Dave a big kiss and see what happens......:) :) :) :)
hhee hhee funny.....you make me laugh...it was sooo real though......he wanted me!!!....ah well i can dream...:D

***** said:
And I thought you were dreaming of little old me!!!!:D
thats the pic i was telling you about graham........oh my god....its the hottest pic i ever saw!!:eek: ;)

walkers said:
now i was expecting that, i don't quuite know why but i was:eek:
hhee hhee...soz i couldnt resist :D :D :D
wonder what tune it plays...HA HA HA :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
hhee hhee...soz i couldnt resist :D :D :D
wonder what tune it plays...HA HA HA :D :D :D
sorry can't help with that, minds gone completely blank lmfao:D

walkers said:
sorry can't help with that, minds gone completely blank lmfao:D
hey the cider is working its magic on me.....i must behave...my dad reads this forum sometimes.....:eek: :p
hi dad...:p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back