Luss Loch Lomond

I think the hotel was up on the bend at Tarbert. Dont think it was the Drovers. Cant remember, its over 20 years ago now.

Sorry yes "Loch". Bluddy funny foreigners!!!

I know the one you mean but I can't think of the name either Barry. The Drovers is a great pub though, as Terry said. It's also very quirky!

I see there has been a reply to your comment "No overnight parking" which is no big surprise as there is a large caravan park there.

You can park in the carpark in front of the Tarbert hotel, good carpark.
The toilets have gone and replaced by a cafe.
Its a fairly large carpark, normally two or three vans parked up at night.

I know the one you mean but I can't think of the name either Barry. The Drovers is a great pub though, as Terry said. It's also very quirky!

I see there has been a reply to your comment "No overnight parking" which is no big surprise as there is a large caravan park there.
True but they could still make a few quid offering overnight parking, waste and fill up I think. I thought about replying saying that but probably a waste of time.

They’ve put a waste dump and a water point and re instated the toilet at the car park opposite tarbet hotel in fact they’ve been working since January.

Here they are, very nice too. The drinking water is slow and would take a long time to fill a tank, but overall really nice and I hope that the donations are well supported. Great to see this sort of facility appearing.

0608E774-2F24-4E47-8FDE-5188ED088225.jpeg
D48DFFB4-ECD7-4165-A5DC-23373B03860F.jpeg
90A4C62D-8F5F-4B5D-AD71-0E3BEE90814D.jpeg

Did you have any joy finding what’s going on at Luss Bill. I could be wrong and wishful thinking but it did look like some sort of motorhome pitches or a new coach park I never thought of coaches.

Did you have any joy finding what’s going on at Luss Bill. I could be wrong and wishful thinking but it did look like some sort of motorhome pitches or a new coach park I never thought of coaches.

Planning to have a look as we head back later, certainly looked quite a project.

Have a look at posts 9 and 11 that's what Luss estates have on their website. Doubt if they will put M/h spaces in they will want them to use their campsite.

Never seen that Meg. O well wishful thinking on my part right enough. Might give a bit of space on old car park where it would be ideal to put in some MH parking.

We drove past the new car park on the old road. It is huge, should have opened by Easter but looks a little way from finished yet. It could offer an excellent spot to park overnight but this does not seem to be the plan. Lovely spots all over for very little in the park though Link

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back