LPG west Devon and Cornwall

Thanks. I'll make a note of that one. We managed to get LPG at the shell garage I posted just west of Plymouth. Took 16 litres. 99p a litre!!

Nearly got stuck there as I think the cab battery is knackered. Almost didn't start. Got to the CL though so will call breakdown in the morning. Here for three nights. Should probably have enough LPG now until we head north second week in July.

Cheers for all the help

According to FillLPG.co.uk PaulandTheresa had no gas as of the 17th.
Cornwall Autogas, Crane Garage had none as of 01 06 22
BP Cornish Gateway Services on the A30 just past Bodmin was 99.9p/ltr on the 19th
Shell MFG Saltash Serv Sta- A38 Carkeel roundabout was 99.9p/ltr on 03 06 but I have used it since.
Otherwise Launceston BP Greenaways was95.9p/ltr on the 17th
The FillLPG app is especially handy, but you need to look at their website.... often very slow, to check opening hours. Some are open 24 hrs but only serve LPG when the kiosk is open. Most are for AutoGas ie. for cars etc, but are fine if you have the right external connector for heating/cooking etc.

PS. Sainsburys Taunton TA1 2LR was 59.9p/ltr on Saturday. Worth topping up whenever you pass. 24 hrs, bur LPG to 8pm.

There is supposed to be one at illogan/Redruth although I’ve never used it. Like to use a smaller operation than the big fuel companies if there available .

If you are coming into Cornwall via the A30 there is a garage which has an LPG pump in Launceston which is the gateway into our beautiful county off the A30. It’s down in Newport in Launceston & the garage is called Greenaway.

If you are coming into Cornwall via the A30 there is a garage which has an LPG pump in Launceston which is the gateway into our beautiful county off the A30. It’s down in Newport in Launceston & the garage is called Greenaway.
Is that the BP garage or the one round the back?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back