Lpg euronozzle

PawneePilot

Free Member
Hi help required.
. We are near sitges today and need to refill our Autogas only to find that my adapter is missing or left at home.
So my question is where could I buy one here ?
If anyone could help that would be good.
The weather here is poor ,rain for the last few days,but it’s focast to lmprove.

Thanks in advance.

Many garages which stock Autogas in mainland Europe have a few adaptors behind the counter which they will lend you while you fill up. You might need to leave your credit card at the desk as security while the adaptor is on loan.

Not always necessary. If you go to a busy Repsol forecourt it's not unusual for them to have one. I have been offered a cardboard box full of assorted fittings even though I carry my own. Probably won't happen at quiet out of the way places. Saw a guy with an Autotrail, that's probably why :D, get attendant service on a self serve pump on Friday last week because he had no adaptors.
:goodluck:

On the couple of occasions we filled up last year they turned up with a box of adaptors just in case we didn't have one. You could always ask round the site someone may let you borrow one.

Many thanks for the reply’s.
I will ask at the fuel stations as suggested.
I would still like to buy one here just to be sure.

I suppose that if you stop on a site for a week or so, Gaslow would send you a set of Euro adaptors, I got mine sent to me

Amazon?

If you know where you are going to be, you could buy one from Amazon.es and have it delivered to a local post office - known as a 'CORREOS'

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back