Love my dremel

mjvw

Just received my purchase of:
Dremel 723 EZ SpeedClic Multi Purpose Tool Accessory Kit for Rotary Tools - 100 Accessories for Cutting, Carving, Sanding, Cleaning, Grinding, Polishing, Sharpening in Convenient Tool Box for my aging Dremel.
Used the money i won in the monthly raffle, have used it twice already really like the EZ speed Clic accessories it's one of them tools that often get you out of a whole heap of trouble thanks www.wildcamping.co.uk(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bought a mini drill years ago. One of the best tools I've ever had,gets used most weeks.

Enjoy

Never found them much use unless your doing really fiddly stuff. I use an angle grinder, multi tool and cordless drill.

I used mine to chop the security rivets out of the steel bulkhead in my van - I didn't use an angle grinder because I didn't want to get bits of hot metal all over the inside of my van! I just put a horizontal cut through the top, put a screwdriver to it and hit it with a hammer :)

Never found them much use unless your doing really fiddly stuff. I use an angle grinder, multi tool and cordless drill.

I'm trying to picture a job that would need an angle grinder and a dremel lol.

If ever using a grinder near a car make sure you cover the w/shield with a bit of old carpet,seen some one do this with out, only to go out in sun shine and found a new screen was required,burnt to bits,im sure paint work was also damaged .

A friend of mine bought a brand new Iveco van for his plumbing business. After a few months he noticed tiny rust spots all over it from someone grinding near it.

Good for tweeking dentures. ;)
No kidding, visiting my ex father in law a few weeks back he presented me with his upper dentures with a piece of stainless wire protruding, l took an angle grinder with 4" disk in left hand then ground and polished the dentures with my right wearing reading glasses, he popped them back in. Well happy.

No kidding, visiting my ex father in law a few weeks back he presented me with his upper dentures with a piece of stainless wire protruding, l took an angle grinder with 4" disk in left hand then ground and polished the dentures with my right wearing reading glasses, he popped them back in. Well happy.
Makes a change from people grinding their own teeth 🤔

If ever using a grinder near a car make sure you cover the w/shield with a bit of old carpet,seen some one do this with out, only to go out in sun shine and found a new screen was required,burnt to bits,im sure paint work was also damaged .

The mechanic in Wheeler Dealers etched a car door window by using a grinder against a steel bar next to the window which was masked off, apart from the area he wanted etching.

Here it is, round about the 4 minute mark.

I use my Dremels a lot. I have a cordless one, (8200 in an aluminium case), a 4000 series and a Proxxon IBS/E. It’s like a Dremel, but much better made, and quieter, and smoother.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back