Lots of Campers heading South on A9

RAW

Lots of campers in Scotland heading South on A9 this afternoon.
Sylvia, myself, and a good friend heading North.
Was waving at camper drivers and majority waved back, was that anyone on here or reading this ?
We are now parked up near Aviemore for the night
Next stop Findhorn and Forres tomorrow. Weds / Thurs / Fri may be free days for me if there is anyone that fancies meeting up ?
This is us

20190930_175656.jpg
20190930_175713.jpg

I'm often walking the dogs around Findhorn, I'll keep any eye out for you. The sun is shining on the village today :cool:
That's cool, I am here overnight tonight and probably tomorrow - in the Car Park just Past the Ice House Museum building
Friend lives in Findhorn Foundation
Yes the sun was shining today, aside from some rain this afternoon. Had breakfast at the Captain's Table with friends. As the rest of the Country is getting drenched it seems quite dry up here and judging by some plants and fruit I have seen growing here it is quite warm a lot of the time.
A bit of a a microclimate in this area
However, gets quite cold at the beach.
Maybe see you, probably be hanging round Van in AM for a bit, need to srt reversing camera out as has moisture in it.

Great news as we are heading to the far north this weekend. MOre room for us!

Reactions: RAW
We will be in the NE over the weekend... fish and chips at Stonehaven then up to the Morayshire coast and then work up to the Pentland Firth.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back