Lost our way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
walkers said:
i thought the whole point of this site was to share wildcamping spots. what is the point if you don't want to help each other, of being part of a group?
spot on.. well said

hillwalker said:
spot on.. well said
i don't know what has gone wrong here, we could all be friends but this bickering is spoiling it. lets all get our heads straight and be happy campers:cool:

***** said:
Hi Phil,
We have had our differences (gas thread) but at least we were civil to each other & were mostly polite, QUOTE]

I thought that we were always scrupulously polite and behaved with decency at all times despite our differing opinions - LOL

btw - have you seen that Brer Yank is looking for HGV dirvers for Iraq? Fancy it?

Wake up

Jeese ive never seen so much squabbling . I joined this group a couple of years ago when there was only one post a week at the best but it was informative and not just banter it nice to talk but keep the pointless squabbling in the playground
BTW I agree with Happy bonzo on some things it is a wild camping site and here to promote that way of life but I feel it is slowly turning into just another motor home site Dont get me wrong I like almost all of you on here. lets get back to collating information of camping spots and other problems related to wild camping . and a bit of idle banter;) but no squabbling

***** said:
Looks like we may have now lost Samm due to the idiots & I must admit, it is taking me all my time not to tell a couple of folks where to go:eek:
that's bullshit, bring back wee samm,

***** said:
Looks like we may have now lost Samm due to the idiots & I must admit, it is taking me all my time not to tell a couple of folks where to go:eek:
Not me I hope :(

***** said:
I think she will be back I hope she will be back she is strong and can cope with a lot more than a few *******
how wer noo Sam your a good mate dont let all yor mates down you are better than that we will be lost the site will die xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***** said:
Samm says, to thank everyone for their kind words & support.
Maybe she will be back, I hope!:confused:
Sam will miss my glitter so she can not stay away i know she likes glitter
thglitterhearts2.gif

86b1d755.gif

1_008.gif

Last edited:
I really hope Samm comes back, she was always friendly and kind to all on the site................having a genuine interest in us all !!!
come back samm !!!

***** said:
Hi Walkers.
If U read the post properly I said SPECIAL.
I keep them to myself, the others I will tell U about.
Do U never keep a spot to urself??
no graham i am relatively new, i know very few wild sites and the ones i do have already been entered on here by other people. if i come accross any sites i shall be sure and add them on here i joined to share in the information on here and as and when i have information to share to add it. i would feel really selfish if i found a good spot and dind't share it as i have been happy to use other peoples spots. without them all we end up having to use is a campsite or a layby.:eek:

A quick question - Do I need to have posted WILDCAMPING locations before I can express an opinion? I think not!

Severe aggressive attitude problem?? I think not, read some of your own posts to CLARKPEACOCK, HAPPYBONZO, VIRGIL to name a few!

I do not know why anyone has took my post so personally? If the cap fits-

paulbishop said:
A quick question - Do I need to have posted WILDCAMPING locations before I can express an opinion? I think not!

Severe aggressive attitude problem?? I think not, read some of your own posts to CLARKPEACOCK, HAPPYBONZO, VIRGIL to name a few!

I do not know why anyone has took my post so personally? If the cap fits-

No you don't have to post wild locations to express your opinion. The problem is that your opinion is that only wild sites and wilding tips are only posted. There are two sections of this site dedicated to general chat where you can chat about anything. Yes there has been occassions where other threads have been hijacked, this is becoming less frequent as members get used to the site and where to post things. We all don't need to agree but we do need to respect other user's and some times pull our necks in and agree to differ. We all have something in common which is a love for our vans wether it cost over £30k or like me bought on evilbay for less than £2k. I will continue to post and if someone disagrees I will express my own opinion and leave it at that. I do not like being brow beaten so don't see the need to do it to others. You appear to be a very argumentative person which comes across in your posts, it mat be that you are a very passionate person and feel strongly about your views but you need to respect other opinions aswell. I am not having a pop at you as we have agreed on an earlier post about threads being hijacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back