Looking for a top notch pub with stop over.

izwozral

Izzy's birthday soon and I want to take her to a gastro pub that serves top notch food and allows stop overs. Any suggestions? All areas considered.

The Sour Nook at Sebergham, Cumbria. You'll find it in the POIs.

Great pub, big car park, wonderful food and very friendly owners. Water and hook up available.

Oh and excellent beer!

Would make an excellent spot for a small gathering ...

Last edited:
Izzy's birthday soon and I want to take her to a gastro pub that serves top notch food and allows stop overs. Any suggestions? All areas considered.
Save fuel, save the planet, save money..
Just walk across the road to the Bhurtpore Arms . It's such a perfect pub..
Give the money you've saved to .. Help the Aged.. Algarve branch.
I'm sure she'll understand.

If you’ve got a few hundred quid to spend, try Heston’s pub, The Fat Duck at Bray.
The food is out of this world & I’ve heard, on another forum, overnighting is OK.

Sure thats what she'd choose. Mentioned to mine once and she said she'd rather have fish and chips up Harveys.
(local cafe) When we got there and I asked who's going in to get them I'd pushed my luck to far :(

Ral may I suggest blacksmiths arms clayworrth Retford in Notts my pal is head chef there I took the liberty of asking there is spossibility of overnight stop there tbc but plenty of places in the vicinity ..have a google menu on line

Ral may I suggest blacksmiths arms clayworrth Retford in Notts my pal is head chef there I took the liberty of asking there is spossibility of overnight stop there tbc but plenty of places in the vicinity ..have a google menu on line

The alley-cart menu looks up my street, game food is my favorite, definintely on my list.
Cheers mate.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back