Looking 4 Mr D Turner with CL close to MARVAO portugal?

potjoe

Hi All,Last new year we stopped on a cl site close to Marvao in Portugal the new owner was a Mr D Turner and just got the site for is son/wife to run for him also he had a new A class Autotrail Gr/F,have lost is e/mail address can you help please?.john

D Turner

Hi Joe

I know David. For personal reasons he had to sell the campsite near Marvão, and in fact I purchased it from him.
I don't want to pass on his e-mail details without his ok, but if you have an e-mail address and a message I will forward them on for you and he can reply.

I hope that this is helpful.

Gary

Hi Gary (genguy1000) welcome to the Forum.

Quote "He had to sell the campsite near Marvão, and in fact I purchased it from him."

But come on now time to spill the beans. We can't have a member hiding away on a CL. without telling us all about it.

I assume that Marvao is not in a national park for nothing, so come on, some details please, you never know you may even have some members drop in on you in the future if you're offering a good deal.

P.S. some pic's might be nice if possible.

Hi Gary (genguy1000) welcome to the Forum.

Quote "He had to sell the campsite near Marvão, and in fact I purchased it from him."

But come on now time to spill the beans. We can't have a member hiding away on a CL. without telling us all about it.

I assume that Marvao is not in a national park for nothing, so come on, some details please, you never know you may even have some members drop in on you in the future if you're offering a good deal.

P.S. some pic's might be nice if possible.

Hi I'd like to second these comments, I currently spend a lot of time in spain, at my mums near Alicante, but wish I could get away a bit more, so a site south spain/portugal way would be very interesting to me. chris.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back