Look What We Found

Goggles

Free Member
Hi,
Does anyone know where you can still get the "Look What We Found" pouches? They were great for a quick meal in the van but it seems that the big supermarkets don't stick them any more.

I saw them in my local Tesco last week so I think they still have them but they hide them usually on the top shelf.

Just googled look what we found food pouches, and it looks like they are stocked by asda, tescos and sainsburys.

Hi I've googled them and it says they're stocked by Sainsburys and Tescos etc but not in my local Sainsburys or Tesco Extra. In fact they didn't know what I was talking about in Sainsburys.

pouches.

seen them in my local asda recently @ £1.78, did`nt buy though as they will reduce to £1.00 soon! so I`m told.

Hi,
Does anyone know where you can still get the "Look What We Found" pouches? They were great for a quick meal in the van but it seems that the big supermarkets don't stick them any more.

They're not selling them online anymore, but they have announced that they will still supply the supermarkets.

The Ilumi range available in Tesco are also very good.

Aldi have a couple in occasionally and I'm pretty sure I've seen them in farm shops (you know the ones you find in upmarket garden centres).

Check the dates on them. The supermarkets sell them cheap because they don't have the one year shelf life that you get when you buy them online.

I tried them, but found they were horrible; each one tasted like the last with a slightly different flavour.

I give my dog better tasting (and better quality) food.

Maybe I'm too fussy, but there are far nicer instant or quick meals out there. They're a fair bit cheaper too.

I tried them, but found they were horrible; each one tasted like the last with a slightly different flavour.

I give my dog better tasting (and better quality) food.

Maybe I'm too fussy, but there are far nicer instant or quick meals out there. They're a fair bit cheaper too.

What are your similar alternatives?

What I like about them is that they have no preservatives etc added, all natural ingredients, it is the cooking/packaging method that gives them longevity.

I quite like them, and they are brilliant for tent camping.

I agree rob, always looking for alternatives though. That said, we've always liked the ones we've eaten.

i found them a bit nasty, and small portions too. bit disappointed really as i like the idea

I've got a bunch of mountain house tins with a best before date of 2041 that I keep wanting to try.

To be honest I've looked for them to try and never seen them! But I will look again and try one or two before I buy a few!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back