Locations South Wales this weekend please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77512
  • Start date

Deleted member 77512

Hi all, I’m new to this site and was wondering I anybody had any recommendations for a campervan spot this Saturday in the South Wales area? Many thanks

Thank you both for replying! I’m having trouble navigating the locations section on my iPhone is there an app I can download to make it easier?

Open the location app from above in Safari, then using the little box with an up arrow at the top right of the browser scroll down to “add to homescreen”. Then go to the homescreen and click the icon, it will behave just like an app.

Thank you both for replying! I’m having trouble navigating the locations section on my iPhone is there an app I can download to make it easier?
There is a 'location app support thread' if you search for that, sorry unsure how to do a link

Thanks guys! I’ve managed to add it to the home screen now and access easier! Suppose it’s just playing about now to get used to it. Hoping I can find a good spot for this weekend :)

Reactions: 2cv
Thanks guys! I’ve managed to add it to the home screen now and access easier! Suppose it’s just playing about now to get used to it. Hoping I can find a good spot for this weekend :)
Best of luck. Let us know how you get on.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back