LLangollen Food and Drink Festival

Telstar

Free Member
The above is this weekend. Has anybody been to this before or going themselves this weekend? Basically is it worth the visit?

I've looked Wales up in the wildcamping forums and Mold, LLangollen - worlds end are suggested stop overs. Are there anymore that someone wants to suggest please?

sorry for the short notice! Only found out today that I am going (to collect something we ordered a month ago) and we are still deciding whether to make a flying visit via car or take the van out for the weekend.

cheers

Jon

Telstar

Just look for a nice quite pullover.We went round wales few months ago and there were no problems pulling over,had a few horn blows in the mornings .

The only items that you will find at the LLangollen Food and Drink Festival are Leek soup, Leek beer, leek pies, leek & fish cakes, leek flavour whiskey, leek flavour crisps, leek and spam fritters, leek yadda yadda yadda :D

The only items that you will find at the LLangollen Food and Drink Festival are Leek soup, Leek beer, leek pies, leek & fish cakes, leek flavour whiskey, leek flavour crisps, leek and spam fritters, leek yadda yadda yadda :D

we aught to go then as i have just found a leek:eek: in the van roof :eek::D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back