Living the dream - BBC Article

yes dropped off the newsfront as nothing to report on..Searches halted for now (and maybe a long time due to snow and ice)
No more clues etc etc...For me "mental health issues" cannot be ruled out..as well as accident or criminal action. (not in any order)
Dreadful for her partner family / friends.
The police/search teams are at a loss.

Sad to say but any fall leaving her unable to move would have turned into death by now.
Unless a local hermit is looking after her .....very very very unlikely.
Very odd given the searches..hence the other theories (also unlikely and very unlikely)
A mental health problem, memory loss having hit her head. But surel some trace in those circumstances...as with "voluntary disappearance".

Without wishing to be a clever clogs
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” - Sherlock Homes”

There was an updated article in the daily mail today, with some input by another hiker who met her a few days before her disappearance and spent a bit of time with her and shared a meal.

Davy

Very tragic. I do wonder if there has been foul play here. Its nearly August and they have only just found a bone which proves to be hers now. What happened to all her gear? If it was an animal attack there would have been stuff scattered all over probably, same if it had been an accident and she had been dragged off and eaten. I suspect human involvement and an attempt to hide the body. I wonder if they will ever discover what happened.

I agree it would be very unlikely to just find a skull with no other equipment or body parts in the area if the death was accidental or just animal scavanging

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back