Living the dream - BBC Article

Just shows you how motorhoming and travelling is so beneficial to our wellbeing.

Nice article, although I was left pondering wether they would be affected by the 90 day rule in future.

Davy

Just read that article, many others doing the same, even with young Children in tow, no mention of tax insurance mot etc in the article, but they are having a good life it seems, 5 dogs too a step far I think considering there van size, but they do have the great outdoors to roam. Good luck to them in the difficult times a coming.

Just read that the female is missing. She last spoke to her partner last Sunday and should have finished her trek last Wednesday.
She was on a solo trek and her last known location was on top of a mountain on the French / Spanish border. Helicopters and dog teams are searching but as yet no sign of her.
Not looking good as there is snow to contend with and the temp is dropping overnight.

Last edited:
When I read this morning, wondered if it was the same woman, seems it is, no news yet.

So the mystery deepens, rescue services have concluded that she isn't on or around the trail.
She has been described as an experienced mountain walker, and apparently the conditions where good, and the trail is relatively easy.

So the mystery deepens, rescue services have concluded that she isn't on or around the trail.
She has been described as an experienced mountain walker, and apparently the conditions where good, and the trail is relatively easy.
Yes...very strange !

Apparently she was experienced and well prepared with a yellow tent, easy to use as a marker in an emergency.

Suspicions that it might not be an accident.

I carry a pocket power bank, very handy for hill walkers etc.
power bank c.png
power bank a.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back