Liverpool M&S Bank Arena

WestEndSaintsFan

Hi All,
Wondering if anybody can give some advise, Re Overnight Parking of 6.5m Motorhome near to Liverpool M&SBank Arena.
We will be travelling up to Liverpool on evening of Friday 4th Nov to an event at the M&S Bank Arena, in the Docklands area.
We wish to stay overnight & move on early evening of 5th Nov.
Has anyone had any recent experience of staying overnight in this area ?
Thank you in Advance
Andy.

You are a full member .
Check out all the info available in this website..
You've paid for it.
Otherwise just Google
Motorhome parking Liverpool.
I'd do it for you, normally .
But am too old and idle.

You are a full member .
Check out all the info available in this website..
You've paid for it.
Otherwise just Google
Motorhome parking Liverpool.
I'd do it for you, normally .
But am too old and idle.
Thanks.
I've looked on POI, shows 2 possible sites, but neither have reviews or confirmed.
Also googled both the possible areas, but nothing to confirm overnight parking permitted.
Will google Motorhome Parking Liverpool.

Kings dock waterfront coachpark shows as overnight stop for motorhomes was closed during Covid as it was a testing centre could be open again now
Thanks Campervanannie.
That appears to be same as / next to Keel Wharf Coach Park.
£18 for 24hrs, sounds Ok, as right on waterfront.
Riverside Drive / Otterspool Drive appear to be free, but would need to bus into main area.
Thanks again.

Try this one, Wully recommended it to me.

Thanks Fisherman.
Saw that one too. Had mixed reviews.
More expensive, but includes £5 to spend in their restaurant ( which we wouldn't do. )
Have you stayed there recently ?
Update.
Just checked on their booking system & it appears to be booked up on our required dates.

Last edited:
We stopped at the parking area @ Otterspool drive, opposite the Miller and Carter pub. Just to the south of city center alongside the river.
It is a short bus ride into the centre, ( oap free bus pass is handy) bus stop by the roundabout.
It was very safe..

We stopped at the parking area @ Otterspool drive, opposite the Miller and Carter pub. Just to the south of city center alongside the river.
It is a short bus ride into the centre, ( oap free bus pass is handy) bus stop by the roundabout.
It was very safe..
Thank you, Drover.

UPDATE.
Arrived at 01.00 in morning at Coach Park opposite Kings Dock Car Park ( massive multi-storey car park )
Signs saying Parking Suspended - No Parking, although 3 camper vans already there.
Also saw sign that said Coaches to pay in main car park.
Shutters to car park were shut down.
Pressed Help Button & spoke to attendant, who said it was Ok to park there. ( in smaller bays, not long ones for coaches ) Went into Office & paid.
Had a chat with him, said you can stay as long as you want, ie a week, as long as you pay your £18 per 24 hrs.
Ps. Coach Park is also covered by 24 hr CCTV coverage.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back