Live webcam

Have to say I use Weather/ Road cams quite a lot for Traffic & Conditions in Different areas, Very Hand tool to have.

So I bet you’re looking fwd to your trip !

The Trouble is if you was to stay for the Pixx Up, it would delay your departure by at least another week while you got over it !.

I was looking for a weather app for our upcoming trip to scandinavia and came across this site.
Lofoton is looking good today
Live Cam Lofoten Islands - Henningsvaer
but torquay is blustery.
Live Cam Torquay

If you intend to go to Henningsvaer there is a photographic shop in the village, he has some stunning shots of the Northern lights, guy speaks qood english too. He will also give you some idea if there is a show due obviously depends on the weather.

Handy to check weather for where you heading off to stay. Does show you though that actually we are being watched from various types of cctv alot more than we actually thought!
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Personally i dont mind, if your not doing anything wrong and it keeps us sort of safe in the tough world that we now live in then so be it.

Handy to check weather for where you heading off to stay. Does show you though that actually we are being watched from various types of cctv alot more than we actually thought!
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Personally i dont mind, if your not doing anything wrong and it keeps us sort of safe in the tough world that we now live in then so be it.

I think it`s a good thing :dance: but then again i`m not naughty and never do anything illegal :dance:

I was looking for a weather app for our upcoming trip to scandinavia and came across this site.
Lofoton is looking good today
Live Cam Lofoten Islands - Henningsvaer
but torquay is blustery.
Live Cam Torquay

We are heading to Scandinavia, slow time thru Germany and then six months in Scandinavia, staying until we see the Northern Lights, it would be good to meet up �� we leave end of April

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back