Lithium battery

Steve and Julie

HTTPS:/www.lifebatteries.co.uk/shop
Can someone please add a link to the above website as can't figure out how to do it on my android phone
The batteries seem decent but was wondering if anyone had used them

This is the trouble with bedroom businesses these days.
Getting VAT registered when I first setup was not easy, but without it commercial trade shy's away.
Merchant services used to be a badge of honour, and requiring years of trading to get. Now anyone can get a card reader.
A telephone line to a geographical address used to be another must. Even our new works phone system is no longer geographical as it's gone cloud base and we can pick up calls from around the world.
All makes it easier for fraud :(

I must admit that I like to know where a business trades from. If you do have troubles that are not easy to resolve, you can pay them a visit. There’s nothing like standing on a box to get your hands around their throat to make a point. ;)

Getting VAT registered when I first setup was not easy, but without it commercial trade shy's away.
I deregistered for VAT last year, because I could. The accountants fees made it not worth being registered. It has increased the cost of stuff I buy in and sell on to VAT-registered businesses, but it has reduced the cost of my time to non-registered businesses and individuals. Swings and roundabouts.
But the paperwork is far easier and less hassle.

I deregistered for VAT last year, because I could. The accountants fees made it not worth being registered. It has increased the cost of stuff I buy in and sell on to VAT-registered businesses, but it has reduced the cost of my time to non-registered businesses and individuals. Swings and roundabouts.
But the paperwork is far easier and less hassle.
God forbid anyone would buy anything from such a cheerful, understanding proprietor as yourself.

I must admit that I like to know where a business trades from. If you do have troubles that are not easy to resolve, you can pay them a visit. There’s nothing like standing on a box to get your hands around their throat to make a point. ;)

Send the wife :unsure:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back