Lilliput wind blocker screens.

vindiboy

Does anyone have a set of Lilliput Awning wind blocker screens for use on the wind out canopy fitted to our vans , I would be interested in buying a set if available, Please.

Lilliput windblocker set

Hi, Hi have a complete set for a 3 meter awning including wrap around ends and awning skirt in Burgundy about £100 plus postage,

Tony In Weymouth

I have looked at them at a couple of shows ,but even though the awning is 3metre in length it only comes out 1.5 metre so not a standard fit and i did think the £150+ price tag was a bit expensive.But i was at knutsford a couple of years ago with another forum motor-homers and 6 people bought them and they do keep the draughts out.
Or if your quick you may get a bargain here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lillypad-...ervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4175da540d

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all many thanks for your replies , I have now acquired a set of the wind blocker curtains, so now sorted, thanks again.

wind blocker

Hi vindiboy,

We bought ours a couple of years a go and are very pleased with them,easy to store and very light.

Snowbirds.

Hi all many thanks for your replies , I have now acquired a set of the wind blocker curtains, so now sorted, thanks again.

Wind blocker

Hi, I have just seen you ad and wondered if you had sold the wind lockers yet, if not I would be very interested in buying it off you,

Mish. In Grimsby

Hi, Hi have a complete set for a 3 meter awning including wrap around ends and awning skirt in Burgundy about £100 plus postage,

Tony In Weymouth

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back