Leysdown-on-Sea.

brian c

Hi all. Noticed what is to me a new sign. As you enter the coastal park which includes the long sea view lay-by at Leysdown-on-Sea. ( Leysdown-on-Sea /shellness rd) Still 12 Moho there overnight. Stayed there sat night. One Moho turned up. Genny then switched on 1 1/2 hours. Could here it 150 ft away. Has put me off generators. If you want to use them find a spot on your own. Then to cap it all. Someone had a roaring fire in a fire pit on the lay-by. I would of thought six foot to the side on the beach ok. But on a tarmac lay-by. ........... mind you that is my opinion.

Attachments

• AB431890-D0CD-4722-8585-E80EA4E81768.jpeg
    AB431890-D0CD-4722-8585-E80EA4E81768.jpeg
    681.9 KB · Views: 118
That sign has been there ages - this is streetview from 2009. I have always taken it to mean no Camping in that pay & display car park, which is fair enough, and also has a height barrier.
Shellness.JPG

Coastal park is 45 acres. From cafe to muswell manor. to corner of shellness track/ road. I know the sign was there years ago but thought it had been removed when they removed all the no overnighting signs on the bins/ posts along the lay-by / promenade. These were only up for a number of months till there removal. 7/8years ago

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back