Leveler is this cheap

1 Cup

Hay make a work around.
I need new trolly jack 3 tonn £150.
My sprinter just fell off 2 tonn trolly Jack so looked up a new one feabay and see this 5 tonn one.

Mite get four and make leveler for van ????????

Screenshot_20231211_150335_Chrome.jpg

Remember if you are planning on getting stands for use if working underneath, the weights quoted usually for the pair combined and not individually.

Hay make a work around.
I need new trolly jack 3 tonn £150.
My sprinter just fell off 2 tonn trolly Jack so looked up a new one feabay and see this 5 tonn one.

Mite get four and make leveler for van ????????

View attachment 126004
I think you should go for it Jeff. You can do all the donkey work and when you've got it sussed we can all copy it. 😬
You only need 3 by the way. There, that's my personal input to the project AND I've saved you 80 quid!(y);)

have a look at 12v actuators . lots of stroke lengths etc , and loads of strength as you only need to level the body

Remember if you are planning on getting stands for use if working underneath, the weights quoted usually for the pair combined and not individually.
Thanks but I have axle stands for when working on it. Van

have a look at 12v actuators . lots of stroke lengths etc , and loads of strength as you only need to level the body

My vans upto 3tonn so about a tonn a corner . not looked into actuators just yet but would like all weather ones on the roof for panels x3 about 100kgs so about 200kg lift.

Looks a bit skinny but could do it I think. 15 cm per camber !.

Screenshot_20231211_214519_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_215002_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_150335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_150335_Chrome.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 20
My vans upto 3tonn so about a tonn a corner . not looked into actuators just yet but would like all weather ones on the roof for panels x3 about 100kgs so about 200kg lift.
but there's no need to lift the chassis - just the body . most times i doubt you#d need more than 4 or 5 inches of travel

i once had a jack-all system on a princess ambo

The van in my Avatar came with built in E&P levellers £6500 worth at todays prices!
They have already proven very useful combined with some wood blocks I have lifted the front up high enough to put the front wheels on to my safety jack stands with ease.

When I built my previous two vans I used a set of caravan levelling screw jacks to get the floor firm and 100% level, they are very good for lifting just enough weight off the suspension to do that but I wouldn’t trust them to take the entire weight of each corner

And never ever get under anything only supported by jacks of any kind, Wood is a good support bricks or stone are not, stands are best but not always to hand.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back