Les sticker for france

The laird

Heading to France soon is there any English speaking sites for a disc
Thanks in advance

french road tax

hi would order asap it takes between 3-4 weeks to receive in post I got a email copy in 2-3 weeks which can be printed off as proof of purchase hope this helps

Got mine through the official site using the link that ***** posted. https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en/demande

Cost 4.80 euro including postage and took 9 days from ordering to arrive, some are taking considerably longer and there is no logic to it :rolleyes2:

I seem to remember the website says " up to 30 days " so don`t leave it too late.

Got mine through the official site using the link that ***** posted. https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en/demande

Cost 4.80 euro including postage and took 9 days from ordering to arrive, some are taking considerably longer and there is no logic to it :rolleyes2:

I seem to remember the website says " up to 30 days " so don`t leave it too late.

Thanks for advice from all,will get onto it today,not sure if we will hit these areas affected but would rathe get one for all it costs,also we have no fixed route and it means were covered .thank you for help guys ,appreciated
Regards Gordon

Be careful to only use the official site otherwise it could cost €30 or € 40. There are plenty of scam sites, the same as for an Australian visa, which are happy to charge you for doing bugger all.

Heading to France soon is there any English speaking sites for a disc
Thanks in advance

In short NO, but some of the French site is in English.
Any later communication is in French.

The link I posted is the official link the cost is € 4.80 inc postage but this link is in English making it much easier to use the letter that accompanied the disc was also in English

Last edited:
For Your Information.

The website happily accepted my Caxton FX prepaid currency card.

That meant mine was paid for with some euros i had left on it that i had exchanged at a rate of 1.35 last year :dance:

For anybody chasing by email, any communication reply will be in French. !

All my emails where in English the only French part of it was the PDF attachment I didn't have to chase it because using this site I got mine back in the post in 6 days

hi would order asap it takes between 3-4 weeks to receive in post I got a email copy in 2-3 weeks which can be printed off as proof of purchase hope this helps
Ditto, I got my photostat with letter in the post soon after.
The thing that will catch you out id the application must have a copy of your V5 sent with it. This MUST be under 2 megabytes to go into the system and it is about a tenth of the figure you scanner uses to copy it. I used my iphone to photograph it and emailed that to myself for inclusion with the application.
You do not actually need to have it unless you are going into the Main Paris area inside the Perifericque??? or into Grenoble.
It will however spread across the country soon and Dunkerque is one on the list of coming soon places.

The link I posted is the official link the cost is € 4.80 inc postage but this link is in English making it much easier to use the letter that accompanied the disc was also in English

The link i posted goes to exactly the same page as yours and is all in English once you click on the Vehicles Registered Abroad section.

The link i posted goes to exactly the same page as yours and is all in English once you click on the Vehicles Registered Abroad section.

You just quoted Grafths link He said it was in French and that there was no English site. So I posted one I had used and knew to be in English

In short NO, but some of the French site is in English.
Any later communication is in French.

Last edited:
I am having trouble filling in the form for France regards the emissions.
1) My MH was first Reg: in Germany in 2002. Exported too England in 2007 (first reg in UK is 2007) What do I fill in. 2002 or 2007
2) What do I put for vehicle catergory. Car, light commercial Bus, What?
3) Brand name. Is it a Fait or is it Ducato
4) Trade Name. Fiat or Ducato.
5) Euro standard: 2. 3, 4, 5, 6 Which one?
6) Co2 emission. No info on log book. Not in mine anyway.
Please advice me on all 6 points. Most appreciated. Thanks

Just had a quick look at the form again and there is no difference between truck or bus.
Vehicles over 3500kg are in the same box

Thanks "G" I will try it your way and see how it goes. Have a nice day. David

Witzbend, keep bending the truth, everybody can read you know
Just use half quotes to suit your agenda, when the whole quote proves you are very economical with the truth

No need to get personal I've not called you a Liar just pointed out a mistake. If you've other problems this is not the place to air them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back