Leisure batteries for sale 115AH Leoch Lead Carbons. Plus 800w inverter.

merl

My Son purchased these when the government was talking about power cuts over the winter before last. was all set up to use them with an inverter to power his lights/boiler and his fish tank. As you know the power cuts never happened so the batteries have not received a single cycle. Even though they're Lead Carbon and will stand sitting discharged nevertheless he's put the charger on them every few weeks just to keep them fully topped up. To be honest I'd expect them to basically be like new.
He purchased them from Tayna, this is them

£95 Each. Still with the original packaging/boxes, terminal nuts, washers plastic cap covers etc. A bit of a bargain for someone.

He's located in Barton under Needwood, just outside Burton on Trent. We visit quite often so if you'd prefer I can bring them back to ours, we're about 1 mile from Junction 22 on the M1 so handy if you're passing as you travel up/down the country.

Any questions just ask. He's keeping the charger but the 600W inverter is for sale also. £30
PXL_20231225_185419262.jpg
PXL_20240309_155457294.jpg

Love them but sadly the postman could not get them into my letterbox due to cost, and no battery supply co here has ever heard of them, a real bargain for someone on the mainland.

So, the batteries are sold. The inverter is still available. 800W pure sine wave. Unused and still in box with original packing. £30. Normally around £70.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back