LAVANER PRO CDH FAULT CODE.

Mtbcol

Hello friends need some help/ advice again please. Our CDH as above has worked faultlessly for two years, and worked hard in the Cairngorms over the Christmas and new year period. However I tried it today at home (it's worked at home since) and it's got an E03 fault code. I haven't got the fault code list that came with it and it seems some manufacturers codes differ, so I wonder if anyone can confirm that this is a glow plug fault on the Lavaner heater? There's plenty of power and fuel and the fan starts for a while before it goes to fault, although I don't hear the pump come in ( can't remember if it does in normal operation).
If I do need a glow plug and removal tool, doe anyone know where I can get one (good quality) in the UK? Really need it for next weekend as we're off on a little break again.....if not it's back to the hot water bottles😁👍

Thank you.
Colin.

Thanks both. Can't find anything specifically for the Lavaner pro 2kw. Not sure if this matters or they're all the same. Anyone got a Lavaner that they've fitted an aftermarket glow plug to......and it's worked?

CdH
Had mine since 2020 and the strap that held the pump snapped / rubber and old age ! So just hanging by the wires .so had to refit Used cable ties.
20240210_105413.jpg

Hello all and thanks for all your suggestions etc.

I've had no response from UK suppliers of the Kyocera glow plug fitted to my particular heater unit, so I went ahead a purchased a generic one from Amazon. Easy to fit, and only had to change the connector from the original plug to the new glow plug as it was different. Any way, all up and running now so was definitely a faulty glow plug.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back