Lanark loch?

facilius est legere latine

I hated Latin in school Terry but my mum was quite good at it and helped me with my homework.

I can still roughly translate Latin to English so I knew what your post meant, yet I struggle to write in Latin - not that I try that often!

I hated Latin in school Terry but my mum was quite good at it and helped me with my homework.

I can still roughly translate Latin to English so I knew what your post meant, yet I struggle to write in Latin - not that I try that often!
At school I chose Latin, French and English but I was hopeless at speaking any of them because of my accent (even English 🤣)
I could read and understand them but these days it is easier to use Google translate

At school I chose Latin, French and English but I was hopeless at speaking any of them because of my accent (even English 🤣)
I could read and understand them but these days it is easier to use Google translate

I got O levels in French, English Literature and English Language but I'd dropped Latin in the 3rd year.

My English teacher really didn't like me and when the results came out he said "I suppose you failed miserably?"

I replied "No actually, 'A' in both and no thanks to you whatsoever". He was not amused.

Back