Laid up

teckguy

We like to use the van throughout the winter but have hit a snag this year as I have just had a total Knee replacement. The other half does drive but since we changed to a coachbuilt she won't consider driving it. Looking forward to recovery and getting out there both wild camping and CL CS stays. Very annoyed at Cornwall decision this year to ban motorhomes at night times.:drive:

I hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

Just think of it you'll be raring to go in a few months.

Coachbuilts do feel big, I agree, but it is largely in the mind. They are usually comfortable to drive & power brakes and steering make them easy to control. See if you can get her to drive you round the block once or twice "to keep the engine in good condition". Encourage her to use the mirrors and the white line to help her see she is safe on her own side of the road. If she tries it I'm sure she will gain confidence. I drive ours & so does my daughter.

anybody not using there van over the winter time i am quite willing to use it for them:bow::cheers: ,will save them lots of trouble with mice and other winter storage problems .thats an offer nobody can refuse:giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back