L.E.D, cluster bulbs.

tresrikay

I have located a source of l.e.d cluster bulbs that replace the 2 pinned halogen bulbs. I have replaced all mine with them and they are great. They are the cold light version and are as bright as the bulbs they replace. £4.50 + p&p which shouldn't be much as they weigh very little but would have to go in a jiffy bag. This source has only 50 left as he had to buy 200 as a bulk buy so if you want any please p.m. me and i will get as many as i can. p.s 50 pence from each order to ADMIN.

Last edited:
I have located a source of l.e.d cluster bulbs that replace the 2 pinned halogen bulbs. I have replaced all mine with them and they are great. They are the cold light version and are as bright as the bulbs they replace. £4.50 + p&p which shouldn't be much as they weigh very little but would have to go in a jiffy bag. This source has only 50 left as he had to buy 200 as a bulk buy so if you want any please p.m. me and i will get as many as i can. p.s 50 pence from each order to ADMIN.

Just had an email, he has interest in these bulbs from someone else so if you want any let me know or they will be gone, nearest I can find pricewise is £8.75+ p&p.

leds

Tresrikay

I know this is an old thread,but i am trying to find out what bulbs I can change the halogens for LEDs.
Have you any ID numbers or any pictures of them
or any other sources for them

Weez
Tony

leds

thanks trevor
excellent site thanks for quick answer.

however the halogen units we have the bulbs slide the pins sideways into the holder, none of the ones i can see appear to do this.
any ideas

weez
Tony

thanks trevor

however the halogen units we have the bulbs slide the pins sideways into the holder, none of the ones i can see appear to do this.
any ideas

weez
Tony
Just click my thank you button at the bottom of my post.;)
Glad to be of help Wee.

Was in Scarborough over the weekend wilding and spotted the 18led 12v halogen replacements for about £4 each in one of the discount shops sorry forgot what one .

Mike

Thanks for the link,Trev, Just ordered this one and hope to fit it to the rear end somewhere to act as a reversing floodlight:cool:,

ledfloodlight.jpg

I think it would look better than the conventional floodlight;)

led

thanks trevor

any ideas

weez
Tony
I bought some of these bulbs at Lidl supermarket over here a few weeks ago. 5€ for a set of 2. Same size as the halogen spectre bulbs of 20W. (same pins at 7mm) but a litle heavier
Make:Libra MR16+C, LED class 1, 1.3 W
They are almost as bright as the 20W halogen bulbs (about 20 LED's in it)
Only: the light temperature is very white a little blueish. (tomato sauce looks
purple :eek:)
But the are really energy savers :cool:

lenny;42261 [QUOTE said:
just ordered this one and hope to fit it to the rear end somewhere to act as a reversing floodlight
:eek:Yeah that should help you find the bog mate I
think it would look better than the conventional floodlight
it certainly will do on your rear end, Hey get a miners head lamp.:eek:
Seriously now, it looks good mate.

LOL:D, Whoops, I meant the rear end of my van:eek::D. A couple of weeks ago I was heading for what looked like a good sleepyspot in the woods under the cover of darkness when I came across a river crossing:eek:, I had two choices, either cross the ford (which was running fast) or cross a small bridge which had a 3 ton weight limit:confused:. I did,nt like the look of either so decided to turn back but I was in a tight spot and did,nt like the idea of reversing back and forth in the darkness hence the need for a rear spotlight with maybe a switch in the cab;).

Explanation over:D:cool:

Does anyone have any experience of poor longevity of led's? The ones in my Bedford are dropping like flies 7 of the12 clusters have dropped led's some a lot - only had couple of weeks use from them, not sure of brand.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back