Keswick - Theatre by the Lake CP

• Thread starter Deleted member 48021
  • Start date

Deleted member 48021

Anyone know whether the car park at Keswick's Theatre by the Lake still allows overnight parking/sleeping in vans? It used to be , for 1GBP I believe. Hoping to make a return visit from the other side of the world but how things have changed. More 'no overnighting' signs appearing I understand, even though most of us do the right thing and leave no trace (- even leaving the place cleaner than when we arrive ! ).

Anyone know whether the car park at Keswick's Theatre by the Lake still allows overnight parking/sleeping in vans? It used to be , for 1GBP I believe. Hoping to make a return visit from the other side of the world but how things have changed. More 'no overnighting' signs appearing I understand, even though most of us do the right thing and leave no trace (- even leaving the place cleaner than when we arrive ! ).
It appears to still be £1 overnight

9CA9AF88-E0AF-483E-BFDB-3A781F0424A5.png

We were in Keswick recently and the sign said that although it was ok to park overnight, sleeping in the vehicle wasn’t allowed. Of course, who knows whether you are sleeping, if anyone knocks on the door you would have to be awake when you answer it.

There were a few vans with blinds / silver screens closed when we passed, presumably just keeping the sun out … :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I guess it's a case of authorities turning a blind eye unless there's a problem low life (they're all about!)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back