Kenilworth

Gnomus

Went to the POI near the castle, I think its Brays, If I was in the right place it was secured with a chain, it seemed to be managed by English Heritage . It was dark and wet so I didnt take time to wander about and check, I may have been in the wrong spot. There was a car park further up on Castle Road that looked possible, I think its outside Leicesters Gatehouse, I didnt stay there but went to the Council Car Park in the town, couldn't see any restrictions on the sign but was off early anyway. Wonder if anyone familiar with the area could clarify?

Hi, We go to Kenilworth weekly. Don't know about the POI but there are a lot of parking restrictions in Kenilworth. Have got caught out by the pay and display rules not being clear in the church/swimming pool carpark and done by the ANPR cameras in the pubs opposite the castle, both these occasions were in a car.

There is Kenilworth Rugby club close to the town centre, but the otherside to the castle.
https://www.kenilworthrugby.co.uk/camping- £5 can't be bad !

However I regularly see a campervan in the church/swimming pool car park which is not far from the castle. I would recommend reading the pay and display notices very carefully. (fantastic pub The Virgin and Castle round the corner and The old Bakery across the road).

Paul

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back