Kayak adventure in Salcombe today

Baz.. A cracking place is Salcombe..
I re-fitted all the balcony balustrades at the Harbour Hotel there back in the 2000's
You need to sample the Salcombe crab soup.. its to absolutely die for

go to Salcombe and get crabs :) :LOL:

It is. Been here a few times. We are leaving tomorrow sadly after nearly three weeks here. It will be a wrench but time to move on. Bike is getting it's 8000 mile service at Bransons Honda in Yeovil on Thursday so we will be just up from Lyme Regis for a week or so in West Dorset.

Only downside of staying a long time somewhere you really love is you don't want to leave but it's time for a change.

I'm ju
St around the corner from you in Mount Batten beach. Lots of kayaks and sup usually here but not today! Great for kayaking not a very nice beach but the parking is free!
Get yourself to Salcombe. Kayaking is fabulous there. Hope Cove is nice also on the west side but can be a bit exposed along that stretch. I did hope to go swimming along there but it was never warm enough, especially when you turn up on the bike.

In west Dorset now.

Ha. My brothers modest seaside pad. Yes it’s great around that area. We will be staying in his house next week leaving the van at home

Attachments

• IMG_4329.jpeg
    IMG_4329.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 29
Ha. My brothers modest seaside pad. Yes it’s great around that area. We will be staying in his house next week leaving the van at home
Nice. We had a look at a property at the top of the switch backs road above North beach. Lovely house. £3.5m. A smaller one right on the lower Dart in Dartmouth with a boat shed was £5m.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back