Justpark

sydnsue

Has anyone used Justpark for overnight stops? Most of the parking spots are privately owned driveways or car parks so I have no idea if there are any local sleeping restrictions. Looking in London there are many reasonable parking locations, some as low as £40 for one week. I cannot find any overnight sleeping restrictions on the Justpark website. The system is obviously meant for park and go. Vehicle size could be a problem on some, but if it is allowed, this could be a very cheap way to spend time, even in the very heart of London or other cities.

Has anyone used Justpark for overnight stops? Most of the parking spots are privately owned driveways or car parks so I have no idea if there are any local sleeping restrictions. Looking in London there are many reasonable parking locations, some as low as £40 for one week. I cannot find any overnight sleeping restrictions on the Justpark website. The system is obviously meant for park and go. Vehicle size could be a problem on some, but if it is allowed, this could be a very cheap way to spend time, even in the very heart of London or other cities.
Not for me. :(

You would be parked on someone's drive so it would be obvious to the homeowners you were sleeping in your van.
It would depend on how they felt about that !!

Also this would only be useful for London outside the ulez unless you dont mind paying the daily charge.

I believe it is intended for those who want to visit xxx and find and pay for private parking rather tham a carpark.
Ie parking on somebody's driveway during the day
Overnighting in a Motorhome has additional consequences.
1 Space
2 Overnighting
3 Their neighbours
Having posted negatives I report That
We stayed on similar in Denmark.
It was advertised on WEBSITE BLOCKED BY ADMIN.

Provided you give information to the "Landlord" I see no issue with asking.
No ask = no get.
Maybe checkout the location on streeview as ever

Have seen the odd camper staying a few nights in local church car park, usually VW and SWB panel van conversions, as spaces aren’t exactly large.
Well in ULEZ though.

Justpark

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back