Just bought one of these.....

mistericeman

Not light not cheap
Screenshot_20201110-202532_eBay.jpg
and not small BUT bloody hell it's fun to ride.

Screenshot_20201110-202532_eBay.jpg

750w motor...

• 48v 14ah Samsung battery provides unrivaled performance and can be fully charged in 4-6 hours.
  • Reach up to 28mph in comfort with the hydraulic rear and front alloy suspension
  • Ride on any terrain with ease with the 20 inch fat tyres.
  • Shift up and down effortlessly the shimano 8 speed gears and thumb shifter
  • Use the built in display to monitor performance and speed
  • Sit back with cruise control and let the motor do the work
  • Fold for easy storage

FULL SPECIFICATION

COMES WITH E-PAS TECHNOLOGY: REGENERATIVE/RECHARGE BATTERY SYSTEM

MODEL: PX6

WHEEL SIZE: 20INCH

FRAME: 20"*15.5"" ALUMINUM ALLOY, ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOLDABLE FRAME FULL SUSPENSION

VOLTAGE: 48V

NUMBER OF SPEEDS: SHIMANO 8 SPEED

MOTOR POWER: 750W BRUSHLESS (ADJUSTABLE BETWEEN 250W, 500W, 750W) WITH PEAK POWER 1000W

SHIFTER STYLE: THUMB SHIFTER

MOTOR TYRE: REAR HUB MOTOR

ELECTRIC LOCK: YES

FRONT SUSPENSION: ALLOY LOCK-OUT SUSPENSION TRAVEL:100MM;

REAR SUSPENSION: ALUMINUM ALLOY HYDRAULIC

FENDERS & REAR RACK: YES (ALUMINUM STRONG REAR RACK)

BRAKE: DUAL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES, 180MM ROTORS

TYRE: 20"*4.0"

BATTERY: SAMSUNG 14AH, 48V 672WH ;

RANGE: 60 MILES TO 100 MILES DEPENDS ON RIDING MODE, LOAD, TERRAIN AND WEATHER.

CHARGER: 48V 2A DC CHARGING TIME: 4 TO 5 HOURS

DISPLAY: 80C LCD DASHBOARD, WATERPROOF, PASSWORD-PROTECTED. SHOWS BATTERY CAPACITY, SPEED, PAS LEVEL AND ODOMETER

CHAINWHEEL: PROWHEEL FULL ALUMINUM ALLOY 52T

PEDAL: WELLGO ALUMINUM ALLOY FOLDABLE

GRIPS: LEATHER W/ALLOY BAREND

SEATPOST: ALUMINUM ALLOY

MAXIMUM LOAD: 330 LBS

CROSSBAR: ALLOY

WEIGHT: NET 33KG GROSS 37KG

LOAD CAPACITY: 330LBS/150KG

CRUISE CONTROL: YES

POWER REGENERATION: YES (WHEN SPEED > 13MPH AND PAS LEVEL IS 0 OR 1)

TOP SPEED: 28MPH (ADJUSTABLE VIA DISPLAY)

Not road legal from what I can gather, but I would imagine it unlikely that you would be stopped.

Great little machine to carry on a motorhome, especially if it's got some light off-roading capability.

Not road legal from what I can gather, but I would imagine it unlikely that you would be stopped.

Great little machine to carry on a motorhome, especially if it's got some light off-roading capability.
Police take them off you here, halfrods had to pay monies back to folk for selling incorrect bikes, many of the mountain type were bought for kids and our dump is full of them including scooters and buggies, no adults ride them here now as it was a one week wonder.

Only one I could find was an ended listing on Ebay. £1200. I thought it would be more to be honest.

I know they are not legal but would you really get nicked on one? Rozzers probably would just see a push bike and ignore you. Zero chance of getting pulled round here at least. I quite fancy one but a folding one really

Only one I could find was an ended listing on Ebay. £1200. I thought it would be more to be honest.

I know they are not legal but would you really get nicked on one? Rozzers probably would just see a push bike and ignore you. Zero chance of getting pulled round here at least. I quite fancy one but a folding one really

It does fold up quite nicely....

To be honest I suspect unless you were being a complete knob on it the few police we have... Are likely busier with other more important things.

Just been out and done about 10 miles or so of mixed road/local country park...

Great fun AND I certainly couldn't have managed 10 miles on my road bike without practice (it's been a good while due to knee and foot issues)
Nice and controlled with pedal assist AND thumb throttle when I ran out of arsedness for pedalling...
The suspension with fat tyres was also very welcome.

Hope you have fun with it, but remember if caught or and accident you will lose you licence and not be able to afford insurance for the camper for at least 5 years as it stays on the books.

IMG_20200224_164014.jpg
IMG_20200224_164014.jpg

We have a couple of these, only 16kg with batteries off, so will go on bike rack. Easy 35 mile range, further with low assist level. Impossible to puncture, so no need to carry pump, tube or patches. 😁

Hope you have fun with it, but remember if caught or and accident you will lose you licence and not be able to afford insurance for the camper for at least 5 years as it stays on the books.
Trev, what aspect of this makes you say this precisely?
Power Level? Max Speed? Being electric at all?

Be good to understand as, as you know, rules vary between NI and GB and maybe some of what you are saying is NI-specific?

Trev, what aspect of this makes you say this precisely?
Power Level? Max Speed? Being electric at all?

Be good to understand as, as you know, rules vary between NI and GB and maybe some of what you are saying is NI-specific?
Motor has to be 250w for it to be classed as a pedalec. Any more it's classed as a motorized vehicle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back