Ive been Thinking

Hijacked...

I think that this thread has been took in the wrong way! The first 5 posts were quite jokey and then it seems as though posters assumed that the original poster was attempting to force religion down their throats, I never saw it that way! I found the first thread mildly amusing if somewhat off topic but if off topic threads are to receive a kicking then my backside is as red as most! Posters do not have to read any thread, if the first few lines offend then do not read on. We share a common hobby/lifestyle/ethnology/leisure time pursuit etc etc so lets agree that we all come from different sections of society and beliefs and lets concentrate in what we all believe in ... Wildcamping and lets, please, cease poking critcism at others practices and beliefs

Keith has identified himself as a Born Again Christian, which means he and I wouldn't agree on some things should we ever meet and get into deep conversation. But the prison/work list was funny and I enjoyed it. Just because someone says they are a X, it doesn't mean they are trying to convert you to X. What on earth did he say that was offensive?

Lighten up, chaps!

well said
3D_emoticon_S202.gif

i think its all been blown out of proportion here a bit,we are all different & if we were all the same with the same opinions well we wouldnt have anything to talk about would we & if some1 starting a new thread saying "born again christian" gets every1 talking well congrats keithfvp & yes it may be off subject slightly but so what,even if we had the best job/wife/hubby/car or whatever in the world surely its nice to talk & learn about something else for a slight second,so there lol :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back