Is it me? !!!

I would never have knocked on your door Kev. That's because you are highly visible on various forums but remain invisible in real life. I knew what van you had and where you were from your forum posts on another forum. BTW, the Clachaig Inn is not in the Town of Glencoe, it is on the road through Glencoe.

I've parked at the Inn Jim (with permission) as well as at the Red Squirrel site.

Is the layby close enough for a walk to the pub?

I've parked at the Inn Jim (with permission) as well as at the Red Squirrel site.

Is the layby close enough for a walk to the pub?
Yes Rob, it is just a few minutes walk through the woods behind the layby (there is a footbridge over the Burn). We have also parked at the Inn but we asked first because we fancied a meal and some music. It was a really good night, the live music and the food were both good.

Yes Rob, it is just a few minutes walk through the woods behind the layby (there is a footbridge over the Burn). We have also parked at the Inn but we asked first because we fancied a meal and some music. It was a really good night, the live music and the food were both good.

Thanks Jim, yes I've been there on a music night and had the food - all good.

Ta mate.

I would never have knocked on your door Kev. That's because you are highly visible on various forums but remain invisible in real life. I knew what van you had and where you were from your forum posts on another forum. BTW, the Clachaig Inn is not in the Town of Glencoe, it is on the road through Glencoe.
Hmm, odd things to say, I've never had a stalker before, a bit creepy to be honest, but most of us are invisible in real life, I did have different names on forums and still do on a couple, but decided it would be better if it was the same on all, and kept to Pudsey as that is where I lived but I have met a few forum members and spoken to more on the phone, even though I am not very gregarious by nature though so tend to avoid meeting others which is why I don't do meets etc.

I didn't say the pub was in Glencoe.

I did park near to you in a layby in Glencoe (next to the Clachaig Inn) but you had all the blinds drawn and a blanket across the front screen. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.
Must have been someone else, we have never had a blanket across the screen on any van, and on looking at the road past the Clachaig inn I'm sure we have never stopped on it but may have driven through it a few times, we also have plenty of places stored in Scotland so rarely need to stop in laybys.

Less Richard Craniums in Ireland when we were there, salt of the wassaname., some pissed up idiot did knock on our van door once in Scotland, said he knew me, I told him to do one but less politely.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back