Inverter recommend one ?

tailgate

Free Member
Looking for a decent inverter for new van. Needs to be 3000w max output 1500w continuous.

Any of you guys got any recommendations

So many on eBay and Amazon don't want to end up with crap.

CIA.

JOHN

You will require a large bank of batts to run one,what are you running that cannot be run on 12v.

We have a Sterling Power - Pro Power Q 12v, 1800w Inverter [PN: I121800] Sterling Power - Pro Power Q 12v, 1800w Inverter [PN: I121800]

Bought primarily for the built in microwave and wife`s hairdryer, works perfectly and we are very happy with it.

It also has a remote control which is fitted in a very easy to get to convenient place that turns it on and off.

Same here. The remote is very handy and the inverter seldom runs the cooling fans even on a 1200W hairdryer.

Cheers

H

Hair dryers,electric tooth brushes,what next a electric belly button cleaner.:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

Hair dryers,electric tooth brushes,what next a electric belly button cleaner.:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

I`ll have you know young man that the wife being able to use her hairdryer has been very good for my health :dance:

It has almost completely eliminated my earache and i don`t get anywhere near as many bruises :scared:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back