introducing myself

frederico

hi all. seems the right thing to do. Frederico here. London born and raised, living there at the moment but have lived in a few different cities in Europe. Have had a VW California since 2010, I do a lot of ski trips and summer trips in it. So far I've done the alps a few times, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Croatia a few times. Currently planning a trip to Morocco. I always wild camp. Avid cycling fan, so I'll be at le tour again this year in Yorkshire.

honk if you see me.

BUPQaaZCcAAGDnc.jpg

Hi and wellcome.

Great forum, loads of knowledge when you need it. Just ask, someone will have the answer.

Great van, my next door nieghbour has one.

:fun::fun::camper::fun::fun:

Welcome

Hi frederico,

Welcome to the club.

Snowbirds.;)

hi all. seems the right thing to do. Frederico here. London born and raised, living there at the moment but have lived in a few different cities in Europe. Have had a VW California since 2010, I do a lot of ski trips and summer trips in it. So far I've done the alps a few times, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Croatia a few times. Currently planning a trip to Morocco. I always wild camp. Avid cycling fan, so I'll be at le tour again this year in Yorkshire.

honk if you see me.

View attachment 23201

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back