Interior photos of our van.

michaellinda

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Thats a very proffessional and beautiful job that you've done, it puts my factory built 2008 trigano 650 to shame.

John.

I like the rear end seating [the van, not yours!] I presume the centre seat moves for access. Very clever and tasteful. 100 house points!
Paol.

Self build.

Yes I built it from scratch in the drive, nearly froze to death once or twice,but well worth doing. Been to france this year also to Black Isle in Scotland Plus a few other trips. Only w/camped twice once on Cleveley's prom & Marine hall car park at Fleetwood.

I love this interior really it look much cute and very attractive.The photo itself is so brilliant how will be the interior I am thinking that..I love this color combination and all the layout of this Van are very good..
Amazing Interior........ :)

This looks very impressive. I didn't realise you'd designed it yourself until I read the responses. I thought it was a professional build.

Very practical, most attractive - well done!

a very professional looking job you have done, it's given me insperation to revamp my van, the extra space you have got with the walk thru is what i'm after in my t4, which has a r&r bed.

Fantastic looking job,well done.Did you buy the foam part of the seat ready made or make it yourself.If ready made where from please?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back