Interesting trial

One theory is, if you're feeling 'iffy', then your body is reacting to the vaccine and producing antibodies, meanwhile I've not had any effects at all, double checked my arm the next day, can't even see any mark!
another theory is if you have no reaction it’s because your body is already primed ie you have had covid already ?

another theory is if you have no reaction it’s because your body is already primed ie you have had covid already ?
Yes had a bit of brain fade there, that might well explain why I've had no reaction to jab, I may well still have antibodies from a year ago.

Had the trots again today and doubled in two, not been right since I got mine, prob never been right mind you. :eek:

have tw
Then maybe you should not be allowed at future meets to keep the rest of us safe.

Thats not fair Annie I think he should be allowed only after having a rectal swab taken from this Guy.

DA8EC7C6-8785-44B3-A682-D60AC0AE069E.jpeg

I'm nearly up to my 3 weeks after (this Friday).

Got to admit I haven't really felt 100% since I got the jab, but that could be down to loads of other things as well...

Like the weather (yuk!), and feeling generally peed off and fed up with being stuck in lockdown (along with the entire world!).

Could do with some warmth and sunshine.
That usually makes all the difference, physically and mentally (y)

Meanwhile, I'll fiddle about working on my plant catalogue, here's hoping I can sell some of my stuff for local delivery from mid-March onwards...
I felt a lot better after the jab than after Covid!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back