Interesting trial

campervanannie

I suspect quite a few on here fall into one of these groups I certainly do so will be interested in the findings I’ll be doing the hands face and space thing until they publish the outcome.

I suspect quite a few on here fall into one of these groups I certainly do so will be interested in the findings I’ll be doing the hands face and space thing until they publish the outcome.

I heard something about this on the radio earlier this morning (y)

Wonder if you can volunteer, or if they have enough participants already?

Think it just requires having blood test taken, etc. to see how your immune system has responded to the vaccinations?

I know the NHS letter I got about getting the vaccine said they didn't know how effective it would be on people who had undergone chemotherapy, as they weren't included in the original trials when they were creating and testing the vaccines.

I’ll be doing the hands face and space thing until they publish the outcome.

What you need to consider is, the vaccine doesn't 100% guarantee you won't get seriously ill, or possibly even die, it just reduces the chances. Whilst the virus is freely circulating some 20% of those who would have been admitted to hospital still end up there, and one comment I heard (but have not double checked) 20% of those who would have died, still did so.
Until infection rates are very low this is still a serious pandemic.

Dont know about the above but, since I got the jab i have felt like a punch bag with mild flu sore watery eyes and two days of the shiscababs, still feel drunkish after well over a week now and not one of the girls on here offered to come round and rub my tummy. :(

I'm nearly up to my 3 weeks after (this Friday).

Got to admit I haven't really felt 100% since I got the jab, but that could be down to loads of other things as well...

Like the weather (yuk!), and feeling generally peed off and fed up with being stuck in lockdown (along with the entire world!).

Could do with some warmth and sunshine.
That usually makes all the difference, physically and mentally (y)

Meanwhile, I'll fiddle about working on my plant catalogue, here's hoping I can sell some of my stuff for local delivery from mid-March onwards...

Dont know about the above but, since I got the jab i have felt like a punch bag with mild flu sore watery eyes and two days of the shiscababs, still feel drunkish after well over a week now and not one of the girls on here offered to come round and rub my tummy. :(
I have been like that since the jab and over 4 weeks later it’s fading but not stopping😞

Got to admit I haven't really felt 100% since I got the jab, but that could be down to loads of other things as well...

Like the weather (yuk!), and feeling generally peed off and fed up with being stuck in lockdown (along with the entire world!).

Meanwhile, I'll fiddle about working on my plant catalogue, here's hoping I can sell some of my stuff for local delivery from mid-March onwards...
Could be that you've tired yourself out, catching up in the garden. I think radiotherapy and chemo treatment side effects can last for years.

Do I hear Morcome & Wise coming on, bring me sunshine. 😂

I heard something about this on the radio earlier this morning (y)

Wonder if you can volunteer, or if they have enough participants already?

Think it just requires having blood test taken, etc. to see how your immune system has responded to the vaccinations?

I know the NHS letter I got about getting the vaccine said they didn't know how effective it would be on people who had undergone chemotherapy, as they weren't included in the original trials when they were creating and testing the vaccines.
I had chemotherapy two and a half years ago and I've just had my letter to book my jabs the letter I received doesn't say anything about the effectiveness on people who have had chemotherapy.

I had chemotherapy two and a half years ago and I've just had my letter to book my jabs the letter I received doesn't say anything about the effectiveness on people who have had chemotherapy.

Covid letter.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back