insurance

t&s

i hear that some ins companys are now making a pay as you go vehicle insurance available they fit a gps chip i think to monitor your mileage types of road used and charge acordingly
might be a good idea for those who do not have the opertunity to use there van very often or only in the summer
but i dont think it would be of much use to us high milers
might be worth looking at for that second car some have
i await your comments

It might even be used for Road Charging in the future, who knows?

Sounds a Bit like collaboration with Red Ken and his low emission tax. Preparation for Toll Roads and all the other things that the Government want to do:(.

Don

yer i would not like the idear of someone knowing every where and times i go for a drive in my van,i dont always like my mobile phone for some of them reasons i prefer a little more freedom :rolleyes:

yer i would not like the idear of someone knowing every where and times i go for a drive in my van,i dont always like my mobile phone for some of them reasons i prefer a little more freedom :rolleyes:
yeah why would we want people to know our every move? i amuse myself they will even with this thecnology know how fast you drive when and how long you stop

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back